MY REVIEW ON THE MILANI CONCEAL + PERFECT 2-IN-1 FOUNDATION + CONCEALER

4:26 PM

Isn't it almost everyone's dream to get a medium to full coverage foundation that matches their skin tone perfectly, that's worth every single penny and oh let's not forget the "a foundation that blends like a dream" wish? Well hello there, I'm also one of those people that want their foundation to be perfect no matter how expensive or cheap it is.

Drug store makeup brands like Milani are stepping up their game by launching products that are worth every penny, I had honestly never tried a drug store foundation until the Milani's conceal + perfect 2-in-1 foundation + concealer caught my eye. I had heard so many good things about the foundation and was just waiting for the right moment to get my hands on it.
                                 
The foundation retails around $10 and I got the shade 03 Light Beige. I had accidentally gotten the wrong shade. The shade was a little bit lighter than my actual skin tone but I worked my way through it and have been using it for like a month now.

THE PACKAGING:

  I like the glass packaging, which reminds me of every other drugstore foundation, simple and nice. Almost 60% of the times when a person stops reaching out for a foundation in their vanity is when they start facing problems with the pump. I have seen foundations with the pump packaging and sometimes the pump stops working and it's just annoying because boy you wouldn't want to face a hassle when you're doing your makeup and when a certain makeup product doesn't cooperate with you, it just gets 100x worse (I hope that made some sense and y'all got my point).


THE FOUNDATION:

You guys have no idea how excited I was to try it and when I finally got it, I used it the very next day because I had to go out. It is a medium-to-full coverage foundation. I took a little amount of it the very first time I used it. I didn't like it at first because I thought it didn't exactly cover imperfections like my little-wittily dark under eyes, acne spots. It claims to be full coverage and waterproof foundation so I hoped it would mask the redness around my nose, eyes and cover the scars. I found the consistency to be thick as I pumped a small amount of product on my hand. After the first coating on one side of my face, I found my blemishes and redness were pretty well covered up. I ended up using two layers of this foundation when I found out that it was easy to build up a foundation. It did not feel cakey nor looked like it was sitting on my face looking unnatural. By the time I was done applying it, I noticed my skin looked incredibly blurred.





The foundation blended out perfectly, it wasn't cakey. The consistency of this foundation is just perfect. I love the freaking formula and even when I went full coverage with this foundation it felt so light-weight on my face like the foundation itself feels so expensive and luxurious even tho its $10 ONLY!!!!

And guess what? 

my mother is so in love with this foundation like every time she has to go somewhere, she'll come to me and be like "Hey, can you hand me that magic in a bottle real quick?" and I'm like "um, okay" I swear I am running out of this foundation so fast and it's not even my perfect shade just imagine how fast I'd run out of it if I had THE perfect shade? I'd definitely repurchase it and this time in the right shade lol.



So yes,Milani Cosmetics I do give you a thumbs up for this holy grail. I feel like no foundation can take its place. That being said I look forward to trying out the rest of Milani Cosmetics products. xx



Q-What is/are your favorite drug store foundation/foundations?




                              **I didn't get paid or anything to do this review,all opinions are my very own**

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Honestly, I never buy anything BUT drugstore foundation because I'm too lazy to make a special trip to the shops downtown. So it's good to know that this is such an excellent option! I'm sort of tired of the mineral powder I use.

    xx
    Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear that drug store brands are producing such amazing products these days, round of applause to Milani for impressing you so much! How nice that you received so many compliments on it too, that's the sign of a fantastic look! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    Abbey 🌸💕 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually looking for a new foundation as mine has just run out and I want to give something new a go and this sounds perfect! I've never tried anything from Milani before but it sounds like a great brand and not silly expensive. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried anything from Milani yet but it's ok my "to do" list. My fave drugstore brand is NYX! I love trying new foundations but I keep going back to my Double Wear hehe

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Photo Gallery